ACCA (Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants) is one of the most highly reputed qualifications globally. Over the past few years, ACCA has managed to gain much recognition across the world.
One of the best things about studying for an ACCA Qualification is that it can offer you opportunities to live and work in more than 180 countries worldwide. It is a VISA to work as a Chartered certified accountant in Malaysia, Germany, UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Singapore and many more….
What are ACCA Career opportunities?
There are multiple ACCA career opportunities available worldwide. Apart from an accountant, ACCA professional can work as –
• Financial Accountant
• Management Accountant
• Corporate Treasurer
• Financial Controller
• Financial Manager
• Forensic Accountant
• Chief Financial Officer
WHY BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER? – THE GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Being an ACCA Member does not just open the door to exciting opportunities in your career and personal development. It also gives you access to a first-class range of services designed to support you in your professional life.
The following are the Benefits of being an ACCA Member:
1. Designation after your name – A Symbol of excellence and recognizable to employers all around the world.
2. You get the opportunity to be a global influencer and build your own professional network.
3. The ACCA global reputation is coupled with many professional insight programs which invite its members regularly to play a part in developing their profession at all levels.
4. The ACCA members have the opportunity to stand for council, the body that governs the activities and gets involved at a regional level.
5. ACCA Member can raise their profile, broaden their professional network and develop their skills.
6. ACCA Qualification does not limit you to be an employee but also be an independent entrepreneur.
WHICH COMPANIES & FIRMS HIRE ACCA?
ACCA Qualification is highly desired by most MNCs. Especially, The Big 4s- KPMG, EC&Y, Deloitte and PWC. Then there are certain KPOs which perform processing of data pertaining to US/UK clients.
These companies prefer ACCA for their skill-sets and knowledge of UK accounts and tax.
Other than this, The Middle East is well known to provide employment opportunities to ACCA students. ACCA itself has over 7000+ approved employees globally who hire ACCA students, Affiliates and Members.
WHAT SALARY IS EXPECTED FOR AN ACCA MEMBER?
The average salary of an ACCA trainee is currently around, £19300PA (INR 16.4L), while an ACCA Part-Qualified is expected to earn £25800PA (INR 21.9L) ACCA finalists are commanding an average salary of £30700PA (INR 26L).
“THERE HAS BEEN PARTICULARLY STRONG DEMAND FOR TRAINEES STUDYING FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AS COMPANIES & ORGANISATIONS ARE BEGINNING TO INVEST IN THEIR FUTURE TALENT PIPELINE AGAIN.”
ADVICE FOR FUTURE ASPIRING ACCA’S
“To stay motivated it is important to have a detailed and clear set of goals. It helps give focus, and it helps to plan what time we need to set aside to achieve what we had set as our target.”